Tuesday 27 August 2013

Summer Motivation

So I'm gonna put the Alpha Male Olympics on hold a bit in celebration of this dam fine weather we having. I once again feel alive and inspired as I always do in summer. I hate Winter I am one big grouch.

Sunday I went to go support Sadie and her mates at the Mandela Marathon. 
Sadie picked up a last minute entry into the 10km as Fayes mom has been sick. 
Watching the start and seeing a lady being pushed into the temporary fence and a couple "MEN" bumping her further into it boiled my blood. This bloody world deserves to go Hunger Games so those "MEN" who push ladies around like that can get speared by Bow and Arrow Chick. A real MAN was quick on the scene and helped pick her up and made sure she was ok. What a champ.

That Sadie and all her friends did really well and had a blast. Walking out we bumped into Bongani from www.fitlab.co.za. Those who read this blog will remember the post I had on Bongani's boot camp and how much I suffered. Well I have now signed up for a 12 week program where a qualified dietitian will come and measure us up, give us an eating plan and motivate us along the way.
I'm nervous for Steph the dietician to measure me up. Not only do I know I will be considered obese or overweight Steph is a personal friend. 
I've decided I am going to post my measurements up and weight. Bloody stupid I know, but from the outline of the program I can't see where I could go wrong. In 12 weeks I will be a sexy Snowbeast - I just pray I don't have to stand in my undies for a pic. That would scare the kids.
I'm pretty dam excited for this and think it will be worth the cash and effort involved.

Feeling pumped for this summer. 

Have a great week ahead friends :)




                                                         God is Great

No comments:

Post a Comment