Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Hypocrtical Snowbeast

So hear I am telling you I am getting fit and funky but also have a love for all things food and drink.

Look at last Sunday. Sadie is man down with flu and in bed. I finally have a day off with no commitments.
I hit the shops quickly and came back with supplies for the days events.
I started off making a cool veggie garden. It has Brocolli ( raw brocolli and tuna salad is the warrior in the fat burning realm), baby spinach, green peppers and some herbs I have no clue as to what they are. All I pray for is the discount herb pack isn't an "erb" pack and the CIA or even worse Sadils finds out. I'll keep an eye on those ones and pray the Devils lettuce doesn't pop up.

That finished I hit the kitchen and made a chilli sauce my Mom taught me to make. I upped the amount of chillies and added a couple Habeneros and put a roll of toilet paper in the fridge as a just in case.

Being a man I made a braai and as Sadils was sick I braai'd alone. It's good practice for when I am in the wilderness and need to cook food during the Hunger Games. I'm working on a tactic of distant Braaing. This is where I make the fire and attach the meat and watch it from a distance. When Bow and Arrow Chick pitches up to a kiff manly smelling braai I bop her on the head and win Hunger Games. Shits simple when you have a brain like mine.

Carrying on with the manly thing I brewed up a quick 19l batch of Snowbeasts Post Apocalyptic Ale. Four weeks time there is a possibility of me blogging from hospital with mild alchahol poisoning and in need of a new O ring after my chilli pops a valve.

I just got a BBM from Charmaine The Pesky Poodle dug my veggie garden up, apparently trying to help?!? Poodle my friend, an angry Snowbeast is coming your way.

The above proves I am a hypocrite or have conflicting hobbies. Like being a Policeman by day and crook by night. 

I've been struggling with a stiff neck and at first I thought it was a pimple on the neck starting, no pimple. I changed my pillows and still a week later its an uncomfortable pain that is going down my back now. After last night I believe I have found the problem. Its Voldemort the noseless cat. I woke up with the bugger sleeping on top of my head like a bloody had. I must have looked like Davey Crockett! I moved the cat. Woke up and he was in my face in between myself and Sadie. I moved him. I woke again all scrumpled up around the stupid thing. I moved him AGAIN! The BLOODY thing moved back and I was sleeping around him. Stuff this! Being messed around in my own bed by a cat, not happening. I put the bugger in the wash-basket at the base of the bed. Ha, try that silly Feline Foe!
Two minutes of peace and the bugger starts meowing. Sadie wakes up and asks whats that noise? I kick the basket over with my toes and the cat screeches out the basket and high tails it out the room. I blamed the cat fro knocking the basket over and guess who's not allowed in the room? Voldemort :D well, until Sadie finds out the truth and then it will be me on the couch.

That's that for the week. Looking forward to a long weekend although I have to work Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment