Wednesday 19 June 2013

Have to Beat Sadie and buying dirty mags

Has anybody seen the date? We halfway through the year already, or somewhere around there.
Sadie and I are going for an afternoon jog this afternoon. I am NOT taking the bladdy pooches. It's too cold to stop every 5m for billy to spray whatever is fixed to the ground. Today especially they are ban. I haven't ran with Sadie in a while and I have a sneaky suspicion she is stronger than me. I think on the sly she has been training. Waiting for the day I ask her to join me on a run. Waiting to show me whose boss again and I can't lose to a chick, especially my chick. It just hammers my confidence. I can just imagine mornings in our house. Sadie: "Babe, please make me some coffee". Me: "Arguah arguah - Sleeping, tis cold". Sadie " Coffee or I'll beat you......... AGAIN". Nought, this is not happening. I will win today even if I die when I finish, I'll die a winner. 
Sport is the only way you can beat your chick.................... Legally (I pray Sadie doesn't read my blog)

Away from shallow victories and onto serious threats. Hunger Games and their timing.

So centuries ago, the Mayans made a plan that December 21 2012 the world will end and the Alpha males will fight it out to see who is superior. This superior being will carry the human race forward. Populating the world with his genetically superior genes. In a nutshell it's like Facebook friend culling, you keep the friends who post pool party pics and delete the ones who are only there to see how cool you pretend your life is on Facebook. 
So those who didn't wish me happy birthday last year, be warned, the Snowbeast is angry ;)
I am worried that the organisers of the Hunger Games can't keep time, we 6 months late. I mean Justin Bieber was 2 hours late for a UK concert and was fined thousands of Pounds and had reports written that he was going off the rails.
Poor guy, When I was thirteen I didn't even own a watch.

My Hunger Games box is growing, it now has the two dirty mags I need to distract bow and arrow chicks stalker. It was awkward  as hell buying them. I went to the mall and decided this will be the last place in hell I will buy these from. You surrounded by decent people doing their own thing and the minute you touch them the mall goes quiet, everything goes in slow motion and everybody stares at you like you walking around with a dead raccoon in your hands. So I went to a place of ill repute. I charged in and placed my cash on the table and blurted out. "Two dirty mags please". The salesman pointed towards racks and racks of these things. The choice was mind blowing. So to skip the details I picked up two with people on the cover who look similar to Bow and Arrow chick. If I'm going to drive a wedge in this mans side I'm going to make sure it hurts...... A LOT.
My mind is now scarred. I have left the mags in their plastic sheets just in case Sadils finds them. I'll have more of a leg to stand on if they sealed - I hope.

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment