Wednesday 26 June 2013

50th Blog Post

Crap, have you seen the time. I have a blog post due in 2hr45min. Been pounding out Goverment tender quotes all morning and my brain is mush.

Last week I was preparing to tackle Sadie (for legal purposes I mean tackle her in a competitive non violent way) in a run.
Well, we've done one together and a few alone. To report back there was no winner. 
We started the run with a walk to warm up. Sadie got it in her mind she was an olympic power walker and I spent the first 500m trying to swallow my heart. Horrific feeling I tell you. The jog felt good and I got a good rythym. My slightly longer legs make me a little quicker and I had fun running next to her changing speeds just do make her cross. Mission successful. Klap over the head to prove it. Just before half way I decided to tease Sadie a bit, telling her she's slow and poodle could out run her. I didn't stop. Sadie got fed up and said "Catch me if you can" and BOOM, she was gone. Full on canter down Dulwitch road and up the other side. I caught up to what I thought was her because at that stage I could see stuff all. My vision had gone, my heart was in my throat and my lungs where busy collapsing. We ran side by side trying to secretly kill each other. I think our bodies synched because all of a sudden we where both walking. In unison we both glanced sideways at each other and started to Olympic power walk. I don't really know what happened from there. Stuff that was I losing to a chick and by the look on Sadies face she now reads my blog and knows somewhere on the property there are dirty magazines lurking about. Weirdest thing ever happened. We seemed to have worked out all the aggression and ended up encouraging each other. United in one goal. To get fit and funky. Shit, that's soppy!

So it's Sadies birthday tomorrow. I guess I'll buy her a cool book. That way she won't watch T.V and I can jol Xbox while she reads. That's what being a warrior is about. Being Smart.
A tradition is you have a family supper together so now I have to think of a cool meal to cook her. I don't see this as a challenge at all. I love cooking. I actually started a food blog a day before this one. I just enjoyed this one a bit more and haven't had the time to update the food blog.
If you want to send her a Happy Birthday message you can mail me bruce.supertutors@gmail.com (read that as please do so I don't get a klap over the ears) and I'll pass it on.

Something interesting. My dad has started up a blog. Yip, it's a family affair now. Just waiting for mom to start.
Dads blog is www.mikefrostmtb.blogspot.com He is currently in Zimbabwe doing a ride for Wild dog awareness. As important as saving the Rhinos are it has taken the spotlight off a lot of other endangered animals like the Wild dog. This ride isn't a sponsor me so I can go on holiday ride. My folks and the other members are paying their own way and whatever is raised is donated to the Wild dogs.
As he gets wifi he will e-mail or update his blog.

Have a great week friends. Writing this has put me in a good mood and that's why I love blogging.

Made it on time, what a warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment