Monday 10 December 2012

A bit of inspiration and the Dusi champs hair


So I went to Herbs 21st. I wore a loose fitting vest and acted as Lifeguard for the night. My brother was there wearing a strange assortment of clothing. We have decided to never let himself buy his own clothes again.
I had a chat to his house mate with massive hair, like he's got that dam poodle on his head. It's seriously long. He was telling me he is sitting out the Hunger Games to try win the Dusi again. I had a good think about the Dusi while on lifeguard duty.
I don't see it being too hard, they float down stream. It must be like tobogganing for people with biceps. Push off hard and tuck yourself in really tight and enjoy the boat ride, praying you don't contract any diseases.

Maybe after my Hunger Games win I will pioneer real paddling, upstream! 
Rapids must be scary so they'll all thank me for making them run around them.

Flaws of paddling aside people have complained my blog has been neglected. Not true, I have been training in a super secret facility where Windhoek Lager and Draught was the staple diet.

My next training session will be tomorrow morning. My shadow punches are hitting their targets most of the time and my surprise attacks on the Poodle are way more sneaky - Sadie has no idea. 
I'm more motivated than ever.

11 Days, lets keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment