Wednesday 5 December 2012

Did Somebody Say Zombies!!


My morning runs have become afternoon runs and my blog writing time is decreasing rapidly as December moves in swiftly. 
The main thing is I am keeping active. 15 Sleeps till the end.
I'm still battling to run a kilometer but truth be told I wasn't an athlete to start off with.

The dam Poodle is keeping me on what is left of my toes. Although we are now apparently friends she still finds time to chew on my toes. 
She'll make a great distraction in the first day or two and then it's gonna be a peaceful rest of Hunger Games - Don't tell Sadie I said that!

Did anybody listen to 5fm this morning? Gareth Cliff reckons it's gonna be a Zombie Apocalypse!!!!
Thats my whole strategy blown out of water. Zombies are like unwanted friends, the minute they see you all their mates pitch up and soon there is no space to move. I need to up my shadow boxing!

I hope all you guys are stock piling your food and digging your bunkers, Tune into SABC # and watch us alpha males take on the Zombie masses.

- Before the world ends we still have Herbs 21st, as mentioned before it's a pool party, I put on my board shorts last night and they tight. Emergency measures need to be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment