Tuesday 11 December 2012

Sorry Andy


So apparently I was mean to Andy yesterday. I was called and disciplined! 

I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.
I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.
I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.
I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.
I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.
I was mean about Andy.
Andy does not have a Poodle on his head.

I don't know why I am being so mean lately? I mean I tied a "defenseless" Poodle up and left it in my laundry basket and was horrible to Andy who is a really nice guy.
Thats not the usual me. I'm usually so calm and nice to people.
I think it's my testosterone levels peaking. I'm becoming a manly man. The KFC Boxmaster meal is dedicated to men like me. Men who are not ashamed to drive with a Poodle hanging out the window, Men who feel no shame buying flowers from Kwik Spar at 20h30 because they forgot a birthday.

Sadils is down with the flu, poor girl. She usually is pretty strong. I'm not to worried, with all this testosterone pumping through my veins I'm immune to anything.

:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment