Tuesday 20 November 2012

First Day of a New Week


Mondays suck, no matter what angle you look at it, but being short of time I'm greatful for another days training.
I wake up pretty easily, the poodles now sleeping on Sadie's side of the bed. It watches me with one eye as I stumble out of bed. You learning fast Poodle my friend, sleep with one eye open. I am becoming a weapon.
As I'm leaving the property I reckon I'd really look cool if I hooked the dogs up and took them with. Back into the house I go to look for their leads. I hook the Billy and the Poodle up who both look confused. The only time they go on their leads is when they have their hair cut, this is way too early.
Off we go.
I thought I'd start them off on a walk then we slowly start jogging. STUFF THAT! Billy, a springer spaniel has only one speed, full speed.  Feeling my shoulders starting to pull out of their sockets I pull on the reins and try bring him back. He's having none of that. Instead of my nice little warm up I am being towed by a Spaniel on the loose with a mad yapping Poodle whose happy as all hell although she keeps getting flattened by Billy's excitement.
In 100m we have visited 4 tree's, 2 light posts and the poodles been caught in the cross spray. Thats it, I put my grumpy face on and tug the two back. Billy, now 2 liters lighter marches back with a huge smile while the Poodle is looking like a wet mop. I can see more lines coming my way.

I'm starting to run a bit further and wobble less.

I've been told to lose weight you need to eat less.
Right now I hate my life, smaller portion sizes and eat rabbit food, sis! 

O, and to top it off Chicken isn't considered a vegtable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment