Thursday 22 November 2012

Recovery (mentally)


Feeling Crap today, Poodles getting boring. She just watches me get up and dressed with her one eye open then goes back to sleep.

Had no energy on the road or drive after my butt whipping yesterday. I think I was very over confident thinking I would be a warrior in just under two months. Maybe my skills lie in craft. I'll need to imitate a sneaky Puff Adder. Now thats my game, chill in the sun and as anything walks past unleash the fury.
Hell ye, thats more like it. Maybe hide in trees and as a competitor walks underneath I drop down unleashing my inner SnowBeast!! Thats it, the warrior gene is kicking in, I am a weapon. I walk a little faster, I'm back to shadow boxing and even throw in a kick which disrupts the whole walking process and I end up stumbling. Easy tiger, baby steps.

I round that last corner and sprint home. I might not be the fittest warrior but I am the most determined.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a better plan to hide in the trees. the only question is, can you get up?

    ReplyDelete