Tuesday 13 November 2012

The Day After Yesterday

Was supposed to have a post up today, I was too stuffed. This 4.30am crap has got to stop! "Hunger Games glory Bruce, Hunger Games glory!" 
You guessed it, the dam poodle is attacking my toes, AGAIN!!!

So dressed and ready in no time and off I go down the road, the quiet morning spoilt by that dam poodle yap yapping at any poor insect that happens to fly by.  

Back to my run/wobble/walk, fake punching when there are no cars in sight, feeling invincible singing "eye of the tiger" to pump myself up. I am a warrior not a bard, I shut up, I run hard - in tune to my whining knees. 

I'm managing to run a little more than I did yesterday, the progress is encouraging but not good enough. I need to beat bow and arrow chick at the Hunger Games.

1 Month and 10 days till the end of the world. I need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment