Monday 26 November 2012

Some Time Off


Today is a very important day. Before I met Sadie beer was the love of my life and today I'm getting to bottle my first batch of home brew. If all goes well it should be ok to drink as we watch the fireball coming down to smash us into bits and pieces, or if all goes to plan for you all to watch us alpha males being chosen to represent.

So anyways, Sadie the energiser bunny (she's started singing eye of the tiger to motivate me when we run together) went swimming with Cousin Kath, Nicky and Kelly at 5am this morning. Sadie being Sadie entered the Capital K (1km swim) with no training. As the race is on Sunday she started today (Friday).

Cousin Kath and I are the only kids I know who have a confirmed sighting of the Easter Bunny, right outside my Grans window. That fellow was either in a hurry when we saw him or had a couple of beers with the folks cos dam those eggs where all over the place.
As far as I know we are the only people who have seen the Easter Bunny or tried to set a trap for Father Christmas.
This cunning is something that could be helpful in the near future. Cousin Kath, you are on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment